Sales Administrator - Gloucester, UK
15th September 2021
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Location: Gloucester, UK
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 17:00).
Start Date: As soon as possible (applications close no later than 15th October 2021).
About the Role:
Bubblebee Industries is looking for an ambitious and experienced sales administrator to join our UK office in Gloucestershire. The successful candidate will be working in our close-knit team, reporting to the Regional Sales and Marketing Manager. The role involves liaising with our global dealer and distributor portfolio, administering orders, and answering technical product enquiries. This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding family of young, ambitious and creative employees across Europe.
About the Company:
Bubblebee Industries has been Making Sound Sound Better since 2010. Based in Denmark, Bubblebee designs and manufactures high quality microphone wind protection and sound accessories for the production sound, field recording, live, sports and broadcast sound industries.
- Overseeing the administration of sales orders for our expanding worldwide dealer/distributor accounts.
- Responding to order queries and technical product information for our dealer/distributor accounts.
- Managing dealer/distributor expectations.
- Answering queries from our international dealer/distributor portfolio about orders and products.
- Tracking orders and investigating shipping delays for customers waiting on orders.
- Processing customer quotes, orders, returns.
- Regularly liaising with our overseas departments in Denmark, Austria, and Latvia.
- Updating customer records with new contact details and notes on support interactions.
Candidate Requirements – Essential:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Extensive experience in a customer service role.
- Excellent IT skills.
Candidate Requirements – Beneficial:
- Experience with CRM and ERP software.
- Knowledge of location audio.
- Knowledge of film/tv/broadcast production.
- Dealing with an international client portfolio.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Local gym membership.
- 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
- Additional paid leave between Christmas and New Year.
- Company pension.
- Flexible working hours, with option to work from home.
- Occasional international travel.
- Casual dress.
- On-site parking.
Want to apply?
Please send your CV with a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org