Cleaning The Windbubble
If you've taken your Windbubbles a little too deep into the wild, it might be time to give them a bath, so to speak. This guide to cleaning The Windbubble is also particularly good if you want to sanitise them between jobs for personal use on talent. Here's our video guide on how to clean a Windbubble:
- Holding the legs, rinse The Windbubble under luke-warm water (35 to 40 degrees Celsius)
- Use a drop of shampoo or dishwashing detergent and work it into the fur with your fingers. Be careful not crush to the inner mesh basket with your fingers.
- Rinse the soap and dirt out of the fur and gently shake excess water from Windbubble
- You may want to use a comb or brush to seperate the fur again and remove excess water before drying
- Leave to dry in the sun. If outside, secure it by fitting it on a pen/pencil or similar.
- To speed up the drying process, use a hair-dryer on a medium or low heat setting to dry the Windbubble.
We hope you find this useful. To find out more about The Windbubbles, their superior wind protection and transparency, click here. To get hands on with the Windbubbles, find your local Bubblebee dealer here. Feel free to contact us if you have any specific needs.